Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm Back!

from the dead or at least blogosphere jail.

I guess some "robots" determined my blog was potentially a spam site so they locked me down. (maybe there is something to the Terminator movies)

Unfortunately once you are locked down you can't talk to any live people with blogger, it's like I don't even get my one phone call to plead my case. I could only submit a request and wait.

Hey I know my writings aren't the best but I don't think they qualify as artificial meat.

What was most concerning to me is that I did not have access to all my old writings over the past few years.

Gone in an instant...no warning.

Fortunately in my searching I found a website guru in Switzerland that works with google and sent him an email last night. Even though blogger is not his thing or his department he had sympathy on this old novice and sent my email along to the proper people and
voila
I'm back this morning!

Thank you John.

1 Comments:

Anonymous John said...

ahhh... the dark blogger clouds have parted. glad you're back. jp

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home