Friday, January 18, 2008

Baby Blue

Wow, life has been full the past couple of months. It has been a while since my last post and I have lots that I want to share. I hope to make quite a few posts over the next couple of days but in case I don't...well at least know that I am trying...

If you look back a couple of posts you will see our dog Sandy died just 2 months ago. About a month ago we brought home a new dog. My parents bought her as a Christmas gift for our boys.

Thanks Mom & Dad!




It's kinda hard to tell in the pics but she has some amazing blue eyes. Baby, is a Heinz 57, she has some pointer, catalouha leopard dog, and akita in her. We got her at a rescue shelter in Orlando. They got her from a kill shelter in Georgia where she was set to be put to sleep. Yep rescued from death row.
Baby was only about 6 months old when we got her and had been thru a bunch in her young life. She is settling in quite well though. Sleeping on her back with my wife on the couch at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home