Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Changes & New Additions

I made a few slight changes to this blog.

Basically I have added some new links over in the "Friends along the Way" section and also added a resource section. I plan to continue to add to both of these.

"Father's House Europe" is a good friend, Jeff Scaldwell, in England who we had the honor of having in our home a few months back. He's got some excellent teachings and downloads on his web page.

Also added a link to some good friends and amazing people Heather & Jordan. They are extremely gifted musicians and they got the corner on cool. You can listen to some of their original stuff at their site.
Look for their debut cd to be released soon.
The song "here with you" was written by Heather right after they lost their first child. I had the privilege of worshipping with them just a few days after their loss.
tears,
pain,
love,
comfort,
and the sweet sweet presence of Jesus.

I have heard it said lamentations...even when things are bad still I will praise you...is the deepest, sincerest form of worship....yea.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

So sorry for your friends' loss. My deep and sincere condolences. I know God is good, but sometimes life can really suck. I will pray for them.

Nice blog. I just found you by clicking on one of my fav books in my profile (Jesus has Left the Building).

5:26 PM  
Blogger Mike Rea said...

Thanks for the prayers for them.

Welcome to the blog. Yep that is an excellent book.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home