Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Easter 2007


Ok, this post is a bit late.
I have been trying to get the pictures of Easter rounded up from different people who brought a camera and then also been trying to get a handle on this online photo album technology. Not that online photo album technology is all that difficult but then no one has ever accused me of being a tecky.I am pretty sure this shouldn't have taken me 2 months but....that's my story.

Hopefully if you click here you will get to my photo's of our Easter party on the beach. It was great being with family, relaxing on the beach, and celebrating our Risen Lord. The Ross family was able to make it down from Cincinatti which made is extra-special. Father has really blessed us with a super close brother and sister in Lew and Judy.

So this is my 1st attempt at an online photo album something I hope to use on a regular basis. If anyone has any suggestions that would make this more user friendly and my life a bit easier please speak up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home