Saturday, June 21, 2008

New Addition

I made a new addition to my "friends along the journey" section on the right. It's under the title "Supernatural Blogger" and it's Art Thomas from up in Michigan.

I stumbled across his blog while searching for some healthy perspectives about the "Lakeland Outpouring" that is currently going on. I found Art's insight and especially his humility and consideration of people's responses who don't necessarily agree with him to be refreshing and helpful.

I haven't posted anything on Lakeland and don't know that I will. I find myself in conversations about it almost daily and that's enough for now. Suffice to say I line up pretty closely with Art's take on things so if you want to take the time to get some good perspective take a look at his blog.

Welcome Art...and thanks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Caron said...

Justin Peters speaks out on the WoF movement and is considered by some to be an expert on it... At http://www.justinpeters.org you can click on "demo" and see a presentation he gave to Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary on this...

It is a brief overview of his seminar called, "A Call for Discernment."

He spoke at my church and comes highly recommended by my pastor, Dr. John MacArthur.

He has a unique perspective as he lives by God's grace with cerebral palsy.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, I will check it out.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home